What its like to work with us
A flexible and inspiring role that truly makes a difference to peoples lives!
A full driving license and access to own car essential, must be able to work alternate weekends.
Right at Home Chippenham is a friendly, professional, local homecare provider who recognises that its employees are its greatest asset. We are looking for team members who are flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest standard of care for our private clients.
Why not join a company that really invests in their team?
- Pay rates starting at £10.50 per hour during the week & £11.55 at the weekends, with enhancements for NVQ holders
- Right at Home Chippenham offer regular support & training, including the Care Certificate
- You will be part of our friendly team and community network
- You will receive Comprehensive induction training and on-going professional development
- Opportunity to undertake specialist training
- Mileage allowance - 25p mer mile
- Travelling & waiting time policy to ensure you're not going without pay for long periods.
- Competitive pay rates, plus holiday entitlement including an enhancement for weekend work and Bank Holidays
Benefits of being a CareGivers:
Care is such a rewarding role. You get to work with our amazing clients and know that every day you are making a hugely positive impact on their lives!
Responsibilities of our CareGivers:
Duties will include personal care, assisting clients with washing and dressing, shopping, housekeeping, meal preparation, and taking clients for appointments or outings.
Requirements of our CareGivers:
We need people who are looking to enhance the lives of our clients and make each day fun and enjoyable. From enjoying good conversation to going out to their favourite shops, we want to make each visit a great one!
You will be the face of Right at Home, so you will need to be personable, well presented and completely trustworthy. Attitude and the desire to help others is vital, the other skills we can help you develop.